Orange County Hardwood Floor Cleaning Services
What We Do During Your Hardwood Floor Cleaning Service
- First, vacuum to remove dirt and debris, not just move it around.
- Use the latest hi-speed soft brush power scrubber with PH balance cleaning solution.
- Remove old wax, spills, dirt, and pet odor.
- Hand clean with micro-fiber cloth those hard to reach areas.
- Optionally, apply a protective top coat to enhance the shine and ease of maintenance.
Wood, hardwood, and laminate floors become dull and dirty. Professional intensive wood floor cleaning extends the life of your wood floors. Our deep cleaning equipment and process removes the toughest dirt and residue, safely and efficiently, while eliminating dirt, dust, oil, and other contaminants that can harm your family and pets.
Our powerful machine, made just for hardwood floors, extracts hidden dirt deep within the boards of your wood floors without damaging the finish. Its exclusive water containment vacuum system extracts the toughest dirt while leaving the floor immediately dry.
Engineered to clean wood floors without damaging the finish.
Hardwood Floor Cleaning Equipment
The Dirt Dragon deep cleans wood floors, with a custom-designed cylindrical brush that gets rid of the dirt without affecting the finish. The exclusive and powerful water containment vacuum system extracts the toughest dirt and surface contaminants while leaving a dry floor immediately after use.
At Orange County Carpet Cleaning Services we aim for your satisfaction 100% GUARANTEED!
For a free estimate on your Orange County hardwood floor cleaning call (714) 296-7645.